Warehouse Team Member – Hi-Lo
Location: Datapak HQ, Howell, MI
Title: Warehouse Team Member – Hi-Lo
Datapak Services is currently looking to fill 4 full-time or part time Hi-Lo Driving Positions in our warehouse located in Howell, Michigan and possibly Webberville, Michigan as well.
Understand and apply all Datapak warehouse procedures and work standards. Maintain all warehouse locations with the highest standard of accuracy, safety and cleanliness to ensure productivity and avoid injury. Work with Shipping and Receiving, Product Conditioning, and Production departments to efficiently store and maintain all products. This position is also responsible to move products in warehouse to maximize storage availability and to move fast moving items to the flow racks to maximize picking effectiveness.
- Ability to understand basic reading, writing in English.
- Basic Arithmetic skills required.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds required.
- Ability to learn and follow written procedures.
- Successfully complete written and observation testing for Hi-Lo Certification, as applicable.
- Successfully complete Hazmat training from a certified trainer, as applicable.
- Basic computer knowledge.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make sure all warehouse aisles are clean of debris and swept, and all trash receptacles are emptied on a daily basis.
- Remove, and dispose of all wrapping once a pallet is being depleted.
- Make sure there are no open boxes or containers in the racking system.
- Ensure all cartons in flow racks are opened to make picking easier.
- Maintain active and inactive storage reports between facilities.
- Pull all products for Production Department as needed.
- Remove all empty pallets from racking.
- Close all open boxes and containers.
- Locate all products for Receiving department in racking system.
- Locate all products from Product Conditioning department in racking system.
- Move all depleting products to most efficient locations.
- Maintain zero balance of all products.
- Perform daily cycle counts on product.
- Ensure all flow racks are the proper sizes for the items.
- Ensure all products are in the correct location in the flow racks. There should be no product on the floor in front of or behind the locations.
- Ensure there is no product underneath the conveyor line in the flow rack area.
Salary: $11.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Hi-Lo: 2 years
Please email your résumé to Jobs@DatapakServices.com.
Please connect with us on social media to learn of future position openings. Thank you for your interest in