Customer Service Representative
Location: Datapak HQ, Howell, MI
Title: Customer Service Representative
Datapak is seeking part time proven customer service representatives. We are currently looking for enthusiastic, knowledgeable and dependable agents with a positive attitude, bi-lingual would be a huge plus. What a great place to work, with a fun and inviting atmosphere. Surround yourself with talented individuals who love what they do. If you possess the skills and qualifications below, please submit your resume. Datapak is an equal opportunity employer.
Call Center Agent Skills and Qualifications
Will service customers, determine needs, timely answering of inquiries, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, and maintaining account information. Must possess professionalism, good verbal and written communication skills, computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office products, ability to listen, typing/data entry skills, excellence in customer handling, customer focus, critical thinking, attention to detail, bi-lingual would be a huge plus and able to Multi-tasking. Great attendance is your key to success.
Call Center Representative Job Duties
- Handling inbound and outbound calls.
- Flexibility is a must.
- Data entry of customer information.
- Order or item entry.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills customer order requests, completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls, verifying information.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related tasks as needed.
- Hours of call center operations are 8am to 8pm Monday through Friday and 9am to 6pm on Saturday. Scheduled shifts will be assigned by Call Center Manager.
- Training hours will be Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
- *Attendance everyday is required
Please email your résumé to Jobs@DatapakServices.com. A cover letter is appreciated.
Please connect with us on social media to learn of future position openings. Thank you for your interest in