We’ve got this, for you.
We’ve earned repeat business from some of the world’s most respected consumer goods brands. Our clients have relied on us to fulfill $1,000,000,000 in orders over the years. They tell us we’ve enabled them to rest easy and return their focus to growing their brands. We’ve been fulfilling consumer and retail orders for nearly 30 years. Our fulfillment services will reduce costs, improve efficiencies and ensure your customers’ a great brand experience.
We’re not your typical fulfillment company
We bring standout expertise, streamlined processes, workflows, proven operating procedures, security protocols and a focus on technology together to exceed our clients’ and their customers’ expectations.
Whether you have a startup company with an awesome new product to introduce to the world or you’re with a booming consumer goods brand, we help businesses of all sizes. At our two Michigan distribution facilities and with our affiliated Canada partner, we pack and ship thousands of packages and pallets to consumers and retailers around the world, every day.
We can help your business by
- Minimizing costs by providing recommendations on shipping methods, packaging and services that fit your goals best
- Storing your product safely in our temperature-controlled facilities
- Receiving orders seamlessly from wherever you’re earning them (ecommerce, telemarketing, direct response, retailer, etc.)
- Shipping FAST
Product categories served
- Vitamins and health supplements
- Electronics and appliances
- Sports equipment
- Medical devices
- Home décor
- Home improvement
- Printed materials
- Picking and packing – Accurate. Precise. Fast.
- Custom packaging
- Kitting and bagging – Datapak’s seasoned Distribution staff complete custom kitting and bagging of products every day, following instructions closely to ensure high quality levels and to minimize waste and time.
- Packaging assembly
- Subscription box assembly
- Product assembly
- Complex assembly
- Label and sticker application
- Promotional and marketing goods
- POP and marketing materials assembly
- Sourcing of packaging and promotional materials
- Returns processing
- Datapak’s skilled returns-processing team will receive, inspect, process and report on returned products from your customers.
A custom program > cookie cutter
You have unique needs and goals. That’s why we’ve always tailored each program for every client. We regularly customize our fulfillment services program. We work closely with our clients to ensure their storage, pick and packing, packaging and shipping decisions maximize their profit and uphold their brand.
Datapak’s 250,000 square feet of warehousing space ensures scalability for your business.
Notable features of our facilities:
- Temperature controlled
- FDA registered
- Highly sophisticated security systems
- Centrally located for optimal transportation methods
Domestic and international shipping
We work closely with every client to determine the best shipping methods for their particular needs and goals. Our clients benefit from our deep relationships with the major domestic and international shipping partners. This is particularly appreciated by our ecommerce-focused clients who pass along these attractive shipping rates to their customers.
Fast and reliable shipping has never been more important to your customers’ experience with your brand. That’s why the fulfillment process is kickstarted within 5 minutes of receiving an order. About 98% of in-stock orders are shipped the same day. Expedited-shipping orders are shipped within two hours.
Direct-to-consumer ecommerce fulfillment
We know and love ecommerce. We’ve been fulfilling ecommerce orders since 2000, when we built and launched an ecommerce site for a client.
Seamless shopping cart integrations and automatic syncing
Datapak’s fulfillment system syncs with major ecommerce shopping platforms and shopping carts including:
We regularly complete order management and shopping cart integrations including those for proprietary ecommerce platforms. Let’s talk about yours.
How it works
- Your customer submits an order through your store platform
- Datapak receives the order details in real time and kickstarts the fulfillment process
- Datapak sends real-time order status and tracking information back to your store platform
- Your store platform or third-party email provider emails updates to your customer
- Your customer receives the order
- Ecommerce website development
- Customer care
Retail order fulfillment
As the retail fulfillment partner for major brands, we’re well seasoned with the special needs, regulations and requirements that accompany preparing for and delivering to brick-and-mortar retailers. Monthly, we ship millions of items to retailers throughout North America – from mom-and-pop shops to major retailers such as the Home Depot, Macy’s, Sephora and Ulta. We are experienced with and knowledgeable about unique systems such as EDI. We regularly, successfully prepare data for labeling on products, cartons and pallets. Datapak has earned a solid reputation among retailers, always accommodating delivery windows and fluctuations in deadlines. We understand the important role this has in our clients’ relationships with these retailers.
Direct response and flash sale fulfillment
Datapak is one of the leading fulfillment companies for DRTV and flash sales. With the technology, fulfillment and customer service know-how, we’ve efficiently managed hundreds of multi-million-dollar campaigns with ease.